Sunday, April 21, 2013

Elin Bianco Hair Care Products

At the International Beauty Show New York (IBS New York) & The International Esthetics, Cosmetics and Spa Conference New York (IECSC) 2013, Elin Bianco hair care products were featured. The packaging was very feminine, a soft pink, and the smell of their products were like a soft baby powder that I can smell all day. This line is suitable for all hair types and infused with a cocktail of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and keratin. AT Elin Bianco, they believe that hair is like an accessory for women that you wear every day. “If a woman’s hair accessory doesn’t look good, she doesn’t look and feel her best.” I agree the best feeling in the whole world is walking out of that salon with freshly washed styled hair. The blend of ingredients in Elin Bianco has scientific studies to back up their claims. The flax oil helps with scalp issues while olive oil helps with spilt ends. One ingredient used called Sea Buckthorn Oil (Oblipicha) is buzz worthy. My night time regimen from Fresh (Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil) includes Sea Buckthorn and my blemishes that were under the skin for weeks were gone after two uses. Not to mention how soft my skin felt. If this ingredient can do this for the skin, I am really curious as to what it can do for my hair. This rare super fruit is said to have healing properties as well. According to Elin Bianco’s hair catalog, it will rejuvenate dull color treated hair. Elin Bianco’s hero product is the treatment mask (salt free and enriched with organic palm kernel oil). It is scientifically proven to help severely dry or over processed hair feel smooth and silky. In addition to its core ingredients, this product also has coconut extracts. I received a deluxe size sample of this treatment and it smells so good. My hair stylist, Yahayra Dejesus, owner of Clean Cuts Salon, massaged my hair with this treatment for 5 minutes and then rinsed. You can go under a vaporizer for the product to penetrate deeper. Dejesus did a double color process on my hair and then use the Elin Bianco’s treatment mask. My end result was beautiful shiny, soft, healthy looking hair. Another product that everyone should try is the Hair Perfume. The scent is of a soft baby powder (so soothing to me). It is said to last a few days in the hair. It is all natural, alcohol free, and the best part is that it prevents unwanted odors to penetrate the hair. This protective shield is so uber important because for me smells always stick to my hair-whether it is a BBQ smell or when my friend smokes her cigarette next to me. I am hoping that after I use this I can solve this hair woe. These products are sold exclusively in salons. **Bonus-When paired up with the Profashion hair straighteners, the result is soft, shiny, healthy hair. The Profashion hair tool is 100% titanium plates and it heats up to 450 degrees. I really loved what it did for my hair at the 350 degree-it beat my GHD and T3 Iron any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment